Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm ready to take my place now.



I said I was going to be great and great I will be. I had not painted in some time, for the simple reason of not being inspired to paint anything. That and I was busy on the EL MYSTICO book--(did I mention that the preview sold out).

FINALLY, I could not take it anymore. I wanted to paint but really no real urge.I started this painting on Wed. it was gone by Sat.

Now here i the part that is the kicker. I sad I would be great, that I would be a true killer. The persons who bought this piece have only one other painting in their home. It is by the OLD MASTERPIECE PAINTER CHAGALL. Now, they have mine.

The Theme: A simple girl. Not rich, whose only decoration is here dowry adorned on her neckline is a simple jewel on a satin ribbon. The poor use what they have, flowers and greenery to decorate the hair, a simple but notable dress, passed down.
We are what we make ourselves to be.

Spanish Bloom
3x3 Oil on Canvas
ALberto Alejandro Morales III