Sunday, September 20, 2009

THE ROAD TO ........LONG BEACH???

I have to say that the anticipation for this book, is something of a surprise. Originally we posted about the book back in January I think, since then (like all things) life had another idea and through a monkey wrench in EVERYONE'S plans.

I'm happy to say that we are finally here and the response has been amazing. Unlike other artists, I'll sit in my shop and draw pages in the public's eye. Having people constantly asking what the book is about, when it'll be released, and really going over the pages in awe, is something that helps feed me creatively.

Rest assured that we are looking to really make this Long Beach show, something for fans and future fans. While Thomas posted that we would have shirts and what not, I'll also be raffling off some original art (from and for the book). Those images will be posted Friday (9-25-09).

Also come by Tuesday, and I'll be postng some images from the book that will be released at Long Beach. I'm eager to hear some response. SO all that being said, Thank you for the support and..................Let the show begin.

- Albert Morales

-EL Mystico