Monday, February 16, 2009

How the West was won...

Its been toooo long since I've posted. Work has had me so tied up that by the time I get home I'm exhausted and don't want to do much. I got a couple of El Mystico pages in my bag right now, as well as, ideas for the continuation of ANNIHILATION JONES. Somewhere in between all of this I'm going to a funeral this week, I went to the All-star Games this weekend in Phoenix,worked, worked, worked, and all that with still looking good. Fiction House is slating shows for San Diego and San Fransisco, of which I'll be apart of. San Diego can be a little tougher to get into so I might be even looking at an Artist Alley space. That would mean a sketch book is somewhere on the horizon? maybe? maybe not? We'll see what I can get done this week, as I'm packed with paint orders. Oh yeah the west was won, with hard tiring work.....and a beast from the east. Good looking bugger too.